Gemma and Ian chat to Jhénelle Williams. Jhenelle is originally from Jamaica but based in London and currently doing her Masters in Climate Change.
She came into diving via her Ocean Engineering course and from there she has completed her rescue and shark diving certifications. She had some training with Cristina Zenato and experienced close encounters with sharks. Jhenelle aims to use her studies to raise awareness for ocean conservation. From Jhenelle ocean engineering background, designing and building offshore renewable systems; she aims to transition to a more investigative role. Focusing on utilizing nuclear techniques to understand the marine environment.
Learn more about Jhénelle
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/islandgirlfindingherway/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/islandgirlfhw
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/islandgirlfindingherway
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jhénellewilliams
- Webpage: https://about.me/jhenellewilliams