Are you passionate about diving and dreaming about making it your professional career? Here is your chance!
Join blue o two for their brand-new Cruise Director Internship Programme (CDIP) and receive first-hand training in the high-end dive liveaboard industry from their experienced, professional Cruise Directors. CDIP is available in one or more of the following destinations: Indonesia, Maldives, Papua New Guinea, Palau, the Philippines, Red Sea, Solomon Islands or Truk Lagoon.
The world-spanning fleet of blue o two, Master Liveaboards and Siren Fleet offer qualified dive professionals a unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience as a Cruise Director. The programme is for a period of 90 days and will allow you to dive daily in some of the most amazing diving destinations around the world!
Who is this programme for?
- Enthusiastic and eager divers, min. qualified DM or equivalent, with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Service and customer-minded, team spirit, willingness to take charge
- Dedicated to making every single cruise the best possible experience for their guests
What do we offer?
- Period of 90 days on board one or two of our vessels, incl. full board
- Complete training schedule from our Cruise Directors, as well as: ’learning by doing’
The Cruise Director Internship Programme costs $3000 and includes 24-hour training from some of the best dive crews in the business.
For full terms and conditions and further details on the programme then please visit http://www.blueotwo.com/Careers or please contact a member of their travel team on 01752 480808.