Take a look at the latest worldwide scuba diving offers from Diverse Travel
Emperor Raja Laut Special Introductory Offer 2017/2018
Komodo, Raja Ampat, Banda Sea | Beautiful traditional Dutch schooner-style yacht
Literally just launched, a special introductory offer on the new Emperor Indonesia’s MY Emperor Raja Laut debuting this September.
Emperor Raja Laut is a beautiful traditional Dutch schooner-style sailing yacht now under the renowned Emperor Divers’ brand.
She has 12 berths and a high level of service with seven crew and two dive guides.
Sailing the iconic diving areas of Raja Ampat, the Banda Sea and Komodo National Park. Prepare to dive or snorkel with mantas, hammerheads, whale sharks and macro life. Or combine with land tours to meet the infamous Komodo dragon.
Price from £2999 including:
7-night package (also 12-nights available) to Raja Ampat based on twin share
Return international flights – London Heathrow to Manado
Return domestic flights – Manado to Sorong
Airline departure taxes
7 nights shared cabin, 3 meals a day, afternoon snacks, 1 cocktail party on a local island, unlimited drinking water, tea, coffee, guide, 12 litre air tanks, weights
2 nights Half Board – Manado Novotel Airport Hotel
All transfers according to itinerary
Full ATOL Protection
Departures between 14 December 2017 and 02 May 2018.
Dive Mythical Sudan
04 – 11 March 2018 | Save up to £125
Plus the first 10 bookers will receive free Nitrox fills (First come, first served basis. Nitrox-certified divers only).
Walk in Cousteau’s footsteps! Dive his Conshelf II underwater habitat and famous Shaab Rumi reef with its sharks and colourful drop-offs and Sanganeb’s northern and southern plateaus. The Umbria, considered to be one of the finest wreck-dives on the planet and then south of Port Sudan where different species of sharks are found.
* Number of dives may vary according to itinerary weather conditions. Minimum diving level: PADI Advanced Diver (or equivalent) with minimum 50 logged dives. Diving is permitted upon presentation of a valid certification card AND proof of adequate insurance covering risks related to diving activities.
Price from £1495 based on sharing a twin cabin including
Return flights from London Heathrow to Port Sudan on Saudia (via Jeddah) or Emirates/Fly Dubai (via Dubai)
7 nights’ full board accommodation in shared cabin
Transfers between Port Sudan airport and liveaboard
Dives: first day 2 dives; then 3 dives a day; last day 2 dives and return to Port Sudan
Sodas, espresso, cappuccino, water, tea & coffee
Robes and towels provided during the safari
Not included: Sudan Visa US$175/person; Government taxes and local agent fee 197 EUR pp; Booking of a specific cabin: 50 EUR pp/week; 15L tank: 40 EUR/week; Equipment rental; Guided dive: 8 EUR/dive; Alcoholic drinks; Crew tip (70 EUR recommended/week).
Booking deadline: 31 October 2017
Best of Red Sea
Emperor Asmaa. 9 – 16 Nov 2017 – Save £75
Dive the best top 3 sites in this area: Big and Little Brothers, Daedalus Reef and Elphinstone. These islands offer stunning wall diving and attract a diverse array of marine species and large pelagics. Large tuna, jacks and snappers cruise in the blue, accompanied by occasional hammerheads, silvertips, silky and oceanic white tip sharks and mantas. Even the rare thresher shark can be found here.
7 nights from £1049 per person including flights from London – save £75!
Prices is per person based on sharing a twin cabin and includes:
- Return international flights – London Gatwick – Hurghada
- 20kg hold baggage allowance
- 7 nights in shared cabin (last night either on board or in a hotel)
- 6 day’s diving, guide, 12 litre tanks, weights
- Full board & soft drinks, red wine with dinner
- Environmental tax
- Marine Park fees and port departure fees
- Free Nitrox (subject to availability)
- Airport transfers
- Full ATOL protection
Fiji Volivoli Offer
Book 7 nights, pay for only 5
Volivoli Beach Resort | Fiji | 2 nights FREE
PLUS 2 FREE dives
PLUS FREE Nitrox*
Fiji has so very much to offer from the diving to nature, beautiful beaches and welcoming local people. Here lies a perfect blend of white sandy beaches, coral reef, a sunny year-round climate and that friendly Fijian hospitality and culture.
A pearl of Fiji, Volivoli Beach Resort is tucked away on the northernmost tip of Viti Levu and promises guests a welcoming relaxed indulgence. Being just a short boat ride from the enticing dive sites of Bligh Waters the Resort is family-run by the Darling family who have over 20 years’ experience of diving in these waters. Probably one of the best locations in Fiji for a diving holiday, Volivoli Beach is home to Ra Divers, a fully certified PADI and SSI Dive Resort with over 18 years’ experience.
Conditions of offer: Travel dates: Until 31st March 2018
11 nights | Aliwal Shoal + Ponta do Ouro (Mozambique) Shark and Big Fish Dive + Big Five Game Viewing at Hluhluwe iMfolozi Game Reserve
Shark and tiger shark dives, big fish dives, private game park and spa and guided game drive.
Price: £2499 per person based on sharing a twin/double room, including:
- Return international flights to Durban on Emirates (via Dubai)
- 4 nights’ Half Board in twin/double room at Scuba Addicts, Umkomaas
- 6 dives: 4 Shark dives + 2 Tiger Shark dives, Aliwal Shoal
- 4 nights’ Half Board in twin/double room at Scuba Addicts, Ponta do Ouro
- 8 dives: 8 Shark & Big Fish Dives, Ponta do Ouro
- 3 nights’ B&B in twin/double Luxury Tent, Falaza Private Game Park & Spa
- 2 x morning guided game drive, Hluhluwe iMfolozi Game Reserve
- All transfers according to this itinerary (vehicle + driver provided)
- Government taxes
- Full ATOL Protection
These offers must be booked before 30 September 2017.
Travel must take place before 31 December 2017.
Manado + Lembeh Combo | Last Minute Offer
Eco Divers. From just £1850 with diving, flights, accommodation
Dive two of the world’s greatest dive places with an award-winning dive centre and here’s your recipe for holiday happiness.
Home to a huge concentration of unusual marine species as well as reef sharks, turtles, eagle rays, Napoleon wrasse, even dugong and orca!
Most sites are within easy reach from your hotel and yet they’re never crowded. The reefs of Bunaken National Marine Park are rich and unspoilt with abundant soft coral and fish life whilst the Lembeh Strait is arguably the best place in the world for macro photography.
10 nights from £1850 per person including:
- International return flights – London Heathrow on Singapore Air/SilkAir via Singapore
- 30kg baggage allowance
- 5 nights’ sharing air-conditioned Superior Room, Mercure Manado Resort
- 5 days’ boat diving Bunaken (up to 2 guided day-dives per day*) with cylinders & weights
- 5 nights’ sharing air-conditioned room, Eco Divers Resort Lembeh
- 4 days’ boat diving Lembeh Strait (up to 3 guided day-dives per day) with cylinders & weights
- Full Board Meal Plan including mineral water
- All local transfers according to the itinerary
- Government taxes
- Full ATOL protection
* Upgrade to 3-dive package: £23/day
Valid for stays between 01 – 30 September and 24 October – 30 November 2017