Take a look at the latest international travel offers from Diverse Travel.
Dive Mythical Sudan
04 – 11 March 2018 | Save up to £125
Plus the first 10 bookers will receive free Nitrox fills (First come, first served basis. Nitrox-certified divers only).
Walk in Cousteau’s footsteps! Dive his Conshelf II underwater habitat and famous Shaab Rumi reef with its sharks and colourful drop-offs and Sanganeb’s northern and southern plateaus. The Umbria, considered to be one of the finest wreck-dives on the planet and then south of Port Sudan where different species of sharks are found.
* Number of dives may vary according to itinerary weather conditions. Minimum diving level: PADI Advanced Diver (or equivalent) with minimum 50 logged dives. Diving is permitted upon presentation of a valid certification card AND proof of adequate insurance covering risks related to diving activities.
Price from £1495 based on sharing a twin cabin including
Return flights from London Heathrow to Port Sudan on Saudia (via Jeddah) or Emirates/Fly Dubai (via Dubai)
7 nights’ full board accommodation in shared cabin
Transfers between Port Sudan airport and liveaboard
Dives: first day 2 dives; then 3 dives a day; last day 2 dives and return to Port Sudan
Sodas, espresso, cappuccino, water, tea & coffee
Robes and towels provided during the safari
Not included: Sudan Visa US$175/person; Government taxes and local agent fee 197 EUR pp; Booking of a specific cabin: 50 EUR pp/week; 15L tank: 40 EUR/week; Equipment rental; Guided dive: 8 EUR/dive; Alcoholic drinks; Crew tip (70 EUR recommended/week).
Booking deadline: 31 October 2017
Best of the Maldives
Emperor Serenity | 26 August-03 September 2017
This is the Best of the Maldives – and it delivers exactly that. This is where you dive the best and most famous dive sites of the Maldives in a week of wonderful liveaboard diving across Male and Ari atolls. Awaiting you are channels, drifts and pinnacles where you have every chance of meeting mantas, whale sharks and mesmerising marine life of so many varieties. Dive site flexibility is the key, so no matter what time of the year you visit, this itinerary gives you a mix of big fish such as shark and manta dives as well as reef dives, reef fish, morays and the abundant macro life.
Price from £2065 including:
Return economy class flights departing from London
7 nights onboard Emperor Serenity in a shared cabin with 3 meals a day, afternoon snacks, unlimited drinking water, tea & coffee, 6 days diving with a total of 17 dives (inc 1 night dive), guide, tanks & weights, free Nitrox, 1 BBQ dinner on uninhabited island (weather allowing), Male city tour (on request), all local taxes and return airport transfers
ATOL and full financial protection
Not included: Diving equipment, alcohol, soft drinks & juices.
Truk Lagoon Special Offer
Save up to £425pp* | SS Thorfinn
Book a week onboard Thorfinn diving the wrecks of Truk Lagoon and save up to £425pp*.
Book and pay your deposit before end of July 2017 for all travel dates until the end of 2018 (subject to availability).
*Discount based on a Tek Divers’ package.
Nestled in the South West Pacific, imagine sunshine days and a wondrous delight above and below the water. The journey’s end is well worth the time taken to get here. Once a WWII Japanese stronghold, the Americans’ destroyed more aircraft and ships in a two day attack than any other during the war.
Best of Red Sea
Emperor Asmaa. 9 – 16 Nov 2017 – Save £75
Dive the best top 3 sites in this area: Big and Little Brothers, Daedalus Reef and Elphinstone. These islands offer stunning wall diving and attract a diverse array of marine species and large pelagics. Large tuna, jacks and snappers cruise in the blue, accompanied by occasional hammerheads, silvertips, silky and oceanic white tip sharks and mantas. Even the rare thresher shark can be found here.
7 nights from £1049 per person including flights from London – save £75!
Prices is per person based on sharing a twin cabin and includes:
- Return international flights – London Gatwick – Hurghada
- 20kg hold baggage allowance
- 7 nights in shared cabin (last night either on board or in a hotel)
- 6 day’s diving, guide, 12 litre tanks, weights
- Full board & soft drinks, red wine with dinner
- Environmental tax
- Marine Park fees and port departure fees
- Free Nitrox (subject to availability)
- Airport transfers
- Full ATOL protection
Manado + Lembeh Combo | Last Minute Offer
Eco Divers. From just £1850 with diving, flights, accommodation
Dive two of the world’s greatest dive places with an award-winning dive centre and here’s your recipe for holiday happiness.
Home to a huge concentration of unusual marine species as well as reef sharks, turtles, eagle rays, Napoleon wrasse, even dugong and orca!
Most sites are within easy reach from your hotel and yet they’re never crowded. The reefs of Bunaken National Marine Park are rich and unspoilt with abundant soft coral and fish life whilst the Lembeh Strait is arguably the best place in the world for macro photography.
10 nights from £1850 per person including:
- International return flights – London Heathrow on Singapore Air/SilkAir via Singapore
- 30kg baggage allowance
- 5 nights’ sharing air-conditioned Superior Room, Mercure Manado Resort
- 5 days’ boat diving Bunaken (up to 2 guided day-dives per day*) with cylinders & weights
- 5 nights’ sharing air-conditioned room, Eco Divers Resort Lembeh
- 4 days’ boat diving Lembeh Strait (up to 3 guided day-dives per day) with cylinders & weights
- Full Board Meal Plan including mineral water
- All local transfers according to the itinerary
- Government taxes
- Full ATOL protection
* Upgrade to 3-dive package: £23/day
Valid for stays between 01 – 30 September and 24 October – 30 November 2017